BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Humm.,,,,TMI post'!!

Ok I know it's only been a day since I finished my provera and not much of a sign of a period..a little red when I wipe but that's it also crazy bad back cramps and been very very tired!! I just want it to come so we can get rolling on the gonal f shots! I wanna be pregnant ad of yesterday lol!! My energy level is at a negative ten lol all I wanna do is lay in bed!!! But I force myself to get up and do a few things here and there even a easy non healthy dinner frozen pizza not my favorite but I don't wanna cook how sad!!! I love cooking!! Well kinda of a random vent blog... Please also say a prayer for my friend jean she is starting he fertility journey of trying to become a momma!!! Love ya jean!! Have a good night everyone!!

0 comments: