BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Doctors app!!

Well....Today i had an ultrasound to measure my egg follicle to see if i had an mature ones....and i had 1 really really really good one measured at 26 by 21 and last time in September i only had 1 measured at 18 so they are really happy with that...I am really happy with that!!!!!!!! I couldn't of asked for a better result today! So.....I take my hcg ovadril shot at 7pm tonight!! And then timed intercourse 12 and 36 hours later and start my progesterone on Saturday!! Then we take a pregnacty test the middle of February i won't be telling anyone the date...besides my mom, sisters and a few other people!! I feel like things are going so great I hope we get a Big Fat Positive!!

I had a great day today...got great news and spent the afternoon with my momma went to the Olive Garden and had all you can eat soup,salad and bread sticks and it was  yummy! We had a great afternoon...Then went back to moms and hung out with the girls and the kidos!!

All Around GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!


BESIDES SPENDING 140$ ON MEDICATION!! OUCH!!!!!

0 comments: