BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 17, 2012

A BIG FAT

N.E.G.A.T.I.V.E

It sucks alot!! I cryed alot yesterday/last night i just new i had this feeling..and because i took a pregnancy test and it was neg. Well onto round number 3 i guess...I need to come up 630$ for medication, my dad is sending 200$ were taking 250$ out of our life insurance policy's we have 125$ in savings. total we have so far is 575..we will just put money away from this check to have the extra 55$...


Its stress full it sucks, BUT my body got pregnant once before...it can get pregnant again...
Im hoping and praying that we can keep doing this shots and the ovadril shot with timed intercourse..Because iui is any where around 1000-3000$ and ivf well hell one round cost about as much as a new car!!


Talked to the nurse yesterday if i got a negative today im suppose to stop taking my progesterone suppositories and i should get my period by next wed...if not to call them and let them know then i will start provera again


Well hope you all have a great Friday/weekend!!

0 comments: