BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

because...

I'm a worry wart! Since i had that  bleeding last night, really dark 1 time and a few other times really light i called the doctor today...and she said its either 1) implantation bleeding she said that can happen as soon as 2 days after ovulation or 2) my suppositories causing irritation.,,So lets Hope it was implantation bleeding!!!
((Thank you to Jean for letting me vent last night threw email))
((Thank you Alicia for letting me vent threw text and for telling me its OK to call the doctor if it makes me feel better))
I did another hour of Holy Yoga its so nice to exercise and get to hear about Jesus Christ and just be relaxed and calm..what a beautiful way to start the day !! \

Since i went to bed at 3:30am this morning was was up at 8:15am I'm due for a nap :)
Have a great afternoon everyone!!


0 comments: